Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What type of NBA Baller do you play like.?

I know I know, we suck balls compared to the real deal in the NBA, but which NBA Player do you feel you sort of play like at the local YMCA or on the downtown streets.



For me I would probably say a mix of Grant Hill, and Calderon without the gear switch at times.



What type of NBA Baller do you play like.?nba warriors





i look lke stephen jackson and play like durant explosive lay ups and good mid range jumper and can also occasionly shoot a 3. i play u/18 in north carolina and avg



16pts



6r



4a



1s



52%fg



30%3p



What type of NBA Baller do you play like.?nba records ,nba teams



Baron Davis. I love stealing the ball driving it in and making that difficult pass look easy and also step back for a jump shot.
lol youre right. i say... chris paul. (in a 1:100 ratio or something like that) i make my teammates better and i am kind of a 10 assist- 10 points player (pass first shot second)
imma go out of the box here and say im no all star but everyone calls me bird so id say lerry bird / reggie miller i can post rebound pass and id say im best at shooting 3s
Kobe



I'm Patient and I PASS a lot
varejo can't do much besides be agressive, and get lots of rebounds
i play like ray allen. i suck at defence but i have heard GREAT things about my shooting. i love the way i shoot it!
Dwight howard when i get in the post i just use my power and Chris bosh cause i can nail those 18 foot jumpshots
Brandon Roy. I'm no where near as good but I always drive the lane and get stats in rebounds, points and assists. Just like Roy.
monta ellis



im quick and i can get the one man fastbreak and my midrange shot selections are just like his

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
gas scooter